Elken Spirulina provides 60 types of nutrients in a balanced proportion for human needs
- Contains 18 types of amino acids
- Readily digested and absorbed
- For cell growth and tissue repair
- Required for blood formation and normal metabolism functions
- 18 types of vitamins including vitamin A, B1 Thiamin, B2 Riboflavin, B3 Niacin, B5 Pantothenic acid, B6 Pyridoxine, B9 Folic acid, B12 Cyanocobalamin, B15 Pangamic Acid, B17 Laetrile, C, D, E, F, H, K, Rutin, Choline
- Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids required for normal brain functions
- Need to be taken from food or supplements as our body cannot produce
- 20 minerals including calcium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, iodine, manganese, cobalt, zinc, chromium, selenium, sulphur, fluorine, boron, bromine, molybdenum, silicon, chlorine
- Natural source of minerals without risk of overdose or toxicity
- Required for growth and normal metabolism functions in the body
- Chlorophyll a, beta carotene, Xanthophyll, Phycocyanin are natural pigments found in Spirulina
- Helps to control growth of abnormal cells
- Helps to protect the eyes and vision
Elken Spirulina is a natural alkaline wholefood of marine plant origin that contains complete and balanced nutrition suitable to supplement our daily nutritional shortfall due to unhealthy dietary patterns and hectic lifestyles.
Easy to assimilate & digest.
Good for overall health improvement.
Restores vitality, promotes growth of muscular tissues.
Helps improve memory & reduce incidences of anaemia.
Nutrients help to repair damaged cells while high antioxidant levels retard ageing process.