Your foot is the first point of contact when you touch the ground. It stabilises your entire body.
Reduced feet stability can cause body aches.
Keeping your feet healthy starts with foot stabilisation
1. Ergonomic Design with Tested & Proven Results
- Performance X Band
Provides stability and support by rotating pressure on the sole in a winding figure of 8 from arch to ankle:
· Helps to lessen foot discomfort
· Relieves pressure for flat feet users
· Foot feels lighter and less tired
· Makes walking and standing more stable & comfortable
· Minimises the risk of falling down
- Graduated Compression Technology
Stimulates blood circulation
· Improves oxygen flow to the muscles
· Reduces leg oedema and discomfort.
· Removes lactic acid accumulation to reduce fatigue.
· Better nutrient delivery and waste removal, assists your sore muscles to recover and repair faster.
1.3 Comfortable Fit FIT
· Self-adjusting band resists slipping.
· Quick dry fabric
· Seamless toe area hugs the contours of the asymmetric toe area perfectly.
· The heel area ensures a proper fit while stabilising the heel.
2. Comfortable Material that Emits Far Infrared Rays
Comfortable nylon, polyurethane and cotton with Kodenshi®
Emits far infrared rays (FIR) to promote blood circulation in the lower limbs.
Benefits: relieves heavy legs, cold limbs and cramps
3. Designed by a Certified Chiropractor
Designed by a certified chiropractor with ergonomic cutting to fit perfectly and optimize lower leg performance.
· Clinical Excellence Citation (Life Chiropractic College West)
· Award for Best Research Article
· Award for Excellence In Research
With improved blood circulation & balanced feet, it helps to relieve or prevent:
· Tired legs and feet
· Cold limbs
· Oedema (water retention)
· Standing, sitting or traveling for extended periods of time
· Varicose veins
· Economy class syndrome
· Posture problems
· Back Pain