ELKEN SOCIAL MEDIA & INTERNET POLICY
In today’s age of information technology, people can easily access and verify information uploaded on the internet (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tiktok, blogs, eBay, Lelong.com, Mudah.com, forums, chats).
As Elken’s Distributors, you are Elken’s brand ambassador to the public. As such, whatever you say and do will reflect on Elken. With respect to customers’ or prospects’ views and perception of Elken, whether it is a good company equipped with high standards of integrity and upholds a commendable support system, these are commonly shaped by their experience with you. A good reputation plays an integral part of your business success as a good name will indefinitely gain trust and confidence.
Elken is committed to adopt social media to increase brand/product awareness, loyalty and support to its customers and prospective distributors to drive their business. This policy is developed to help you maintain the integrity of your Social Media and Internet Conduct.
A. Representing Elken
1. Identify and present yourselves accurately and clearly as “Elken Distributors” and use your own profile photos in all social media and internet platforms. It should be made clear that any views expressed are yours and not necessarily those of Elken and anything you post can potentially tarnished Elken’s image, which ultimately shall be your responsibility.
2. When you share information through Elken’s channels, you shall ensure it is stated clearly that the information is derived from Elken.com or Elken official literatures and materials.
3. For the use of social media and internet relating to Elken’s business, you shall ensure compliance with Elken Distributors’ Rules and Regulations (please refer to clauses 4,7 and 9), policies and any applicable local laws, regulations and codes.
You Shall Not:
1. Imply that you represent the Elken in any way or claim that you are Elken’s employee, agent or otherwise.
2. Replicate Elken’s official websites, Facebook page, product logo, brand or use Elken’s intellectual property, including but not limited to trade and service marks, slogans or logos without Elken’s prior written approval.
3. Purchase, use or register any domain name, URL or email that contains “Elken”, Elken’s product name, slogan, trademark on internet and social media platform.
B. Business And Product Claims
1. You are encouraged to be positive and share your personal success stories. identify yourselves as “Elken Distributors” and disseminate any official content and/or information from Elken.
2. Make accurate representation of your income based on documented information in compliance with applicable laws/legislations and direct selling regulations.
3. Promote and market Company’s products, campaigns, promotions and incentives on any social media sites accurately in accordance with Elken’s published materials, its Distributors’ Rules and Regulations (please refer to clauses 4,7 and 9), policies and any amendments made thereto from time and time.
4. Represent true and accurate government and regulatory endorsements on all Elken’s products.
You Shall Not:
1. Use keywords, meta tags or otherwise that represent illegal or unsubstantiated medical/product claims.
2. Disseminate any political and sensitive, indecent and/or threatening/disparaging content on social media platform or internet and Elken reserves the right to require you to remove any post that it deems inappropriate.
3. Post any pictures/photos of yourself or any other members’ income/cheques or cash online and to create an impression that Elken is a guaranteed success not through hard work/effort.
C. Media Relations/Marketing
1. Obtain Elken’s prior written approval before participating any media interviews, respond to any media inquiries radio talk show programs, product education and awareness- building and promote product or opportunity through any news or trade industry publications..
D. Elken Activities
1. Promote participation in business-building activities, upcoming meetings or events, market Elken’s products and allow interested individuals to contact you for more information about the products and/or events/activities.
E. Product Pricing
1. Sell products at retail price (RP) to customers. Only Distributors can enjoy Elken’s products at the Distributor Price (DP) and those offered as Elken’s official promotional packages.
You Shall Not:
1. Design, advertise or offer any self-made trial packs, discounts, free gifts, lucky draws or promotional packages without Elken’s prior written approval.
2. Resell products on e-commerce platforms or third party marketplaces, as it contravenes with direct selling legislations and/or relevant local regulations.
3. Promote Elken’s products together with products from other companies and/or use other companies’ intellectual property rights.
Any contravention of this policy may result in either suspension or termination of your distributorship.