ELKEN'S SOCIAL MEDIA & WEBSITE POLICY
A. REPRESENTING ELKEN
- Distributors MUST identify and present themselves as "Elken Independent Distributors" and use their own photos on all social media and internet platforms.
click on either one of the logo to download
click on either one of the photo to download
- When Distributors share information from Elken's channels, they must ensure it is stated clearly that the information is derived from elken.com or Elken's Facebook.
- Distributors' use of social media and websites relating to Elken's business must comply with Elken's rules and policies, as well as all local and applicable laws, regulations and codes.
Distributors shall not:
- Claim, imply or suggest that they represent Elken in any way.
- Replicate the Company's official websites, Facebook page or product logos or use the Elken's intellectual property including but not limited to trade and service marks, slogans or logos without Elken's prior written authorisation.
- Purchase or use any domain name, URL or email that contains word "Elken".
B. BUSINESS AND PRODUCT CLAIMS
- All Elken Distributors are encouraged to share their personal stories (as "Elken Independent Distributors") and disseminate the official content from Elken.
However, they shall not:
- State impliedly the government's endorsement of any Elken products.
- Scan/rip/record and post Elken's sales tools, including but not limited to Elken's printed materials, videos and other recordings, onto social media or the internet without the Company's written approval.
- Use keywords or tags that present illegal or unsubstantiated health or income claims.
- Make any expressed or implied medical claims relating to Elken's products.
- Disseminate misleading, unauthorised or political contents.
- Make unauthorised product or earning claims or false, unsubstantiated or misleading statements. Distributors must seek Elken's approval prior to setting up their own blogs, sites, Facebook pages to share their personal experiences and that of their network. Social blogs on Elken can only be set up with Elken's prior written approval.
C. PRODUCT PRICING
- Distributors are not allowed to design, advertise or offer any selfmade trial packs, discounts, gifts or promotional packages without Elken's prior written authorisation.
- Elken products are to be sold at the retail price (RP) to customers. Only Distributors can enjoy Elken products at the Distributor Price (DP) and those offered as Elken's official promo packages.
- Reselling via the internet or social media sites / public channels (forum, social media, blogs) is not allowed.
- Distributors shall not promote Elken products together with products from any other company or use others' intellectual property rights.
D. MEDIA RELATIONS / ADVERTISEMENTS
- Distributors are not authorised or allowed to give interviews and claim or imply that they represent Elken in any way (unless with Elken's prior authorisation) and/or make any unsubstantiated claims.
- Online advertisements may only be placed with Elken's prior written approval.
E. ELKEN ACTIVITIES
- Distributors are not allowed to take recordings of any Elken activities, training programmes or other events.
F. DISPLAY OF CASH / CHEQUES
- Distributors are not allowed to post pictures of their own or their network members' income/cheques on any online platform.
- All unauthorised showcasing of cash, whether at Elken premises or otherwise, or implication in any manner that Elken's business is a guaranteed success is strictly prohibited.
Click to download Elken's Social Media & Website Policy in details